Re: [TCML] new e=mail list

James,

You should have received an email when I made the change over.  It gave a
url and possibly a password.  You can visit

to unsubscribe and subscribe yourself.

If you can't remember your password, go to

http://www.pupman.com/mailman/options/tesla

and it'll email you a copy of the your password.  You need to fill in your
email address at the top of the page of course.

Chip