Re: [TCML] Spam Filter

J R Whitmore wrote:
My E-mail client knew enough to put all the "Tesla" messages in the Tesla folder. Now that they display the senders login name instead, the program thinks the messages are spam. Am I the only person with this problem?

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

YES! I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH SPAMJAB
To get through my spam filter EVERY send will have to be added to the white list (good) where as before it knew Tesla and pupman were good and the emails came from only one sender - pupman Every e-mail now says undecided mail and I have to unblock it because they are, infact shown as comming from hundreds of different people

--
Protected by www.SpamJab.com {UgzndUInruKjv2Cy9r}