Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 16:30:54 -0800
From: Anthony R. Mollner <penny831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Party time

I have completed my tesla coil and I'm ready to "tune" it up. What does
everyone advise regarding the first time run for a 15/120 SRSG coil? What
would be advised for the safety gap setting, the SRSG gap and enitial phase,
voltage start up and even the primary setting?

I'm looking forward to pushing that on button!

Tony