Re: Mode Questions ??? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 12:06:22 -0800
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Mode Questions ??? (fwd)

Wow, ok, I sure got that wrong. Considering those particular terms, I
assumed he had read something in your papers regarding inductances,
mutual inductance, and coupling of which those letters would typically
suggest. Thanks for clarifying for myself and likely others who might
have thought the same.

Take care,
Bart