RE: SCR & PRIMARY CONNECTIONS (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 21:03:33 +0000
From: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: SCR & PRIMARY CONNECTIONS (fwd)

Maybe I'm misunderstanding how you plan to use the SCR.  I thought you
were using the SCR as an active switch, switching the primary inductor at
the resonant frequency of your coil, no doubt a great deal faster than 100
Hz.  If the SCR is only switching at 100 Hz, what is it that's driving the
primary at Fres?

Gary Lau
MA, USA