Coil Builders in Ontario Canada (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 17:16:54 -0500 (EST)
From: MIKE BAILEY <m.bailey@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Coil Builders in Ontario Canada

Hello
  I was surfing around on the net about a year ago and found the list
archives and began reading...and reading and reading , needless to say I
was hooked on the idea of building a coil .So I started gathering parts
and built my first coil this summer ,it was a very fun project and the
coil works great .I get 24 inch streamers from my coil and now want to
build a bigger one and have started scrounging parts again. I am looking
for others in my area who are into coiling as well (I am in Barrie Ontario
Canada)
  Thanks for the great info and for the hours of reading

  Mike