Re: 3 phase pole pig (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 21:33:17 -0500
From: David Dean <deano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 3 phase pole pig (fwd)

On Thursday 01 November 2007 07:52:38 pm you wrote:
> [...]

I think the Yyn0 would be my choice. I don't know what a "zig zag" winding is.

Six point rectifier. Three phase in, DC out. 300hz ripple
and good regulation with no filter capacitor needed. Something like 14kV DC.
Who knows, It might be "stiff" enough to power a H-bridge rotary with no
energy storage cap.