RE: 3 phase pole pig (fwd), Richie Burnett's site offine? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 19:05:16 -0700
From: Jim Mora <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: 3 phase pole pig (fwd), Richie Burnett's site offine?

Hello,

I am assuming you have a three phase mains source? If so you can rectify a
"six pulse" output and have the advantage of using a RPM controlled ASRG.
Three phase rectification can get by without the danger of a large HV filter
capacitor to limit ripple.

I see Richie Burnett's site is not on line, he had an excellent explanation
of this. Maybe there is a cache site somewhere or someone knows if he has a
new site?

Thanks,
Jim Mora