Re: FUN Electronic Kits, EICO, Heathkit, Allied, etc. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 23:17:08 -0500
From: Drake Schutt <drake89@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: FUN Electronic Kits, EICO, Heathkit, Allied, etc. (fwd)

Up until I was about 12 I never had cable TV.  We only had 5 channels
(sometimes) and I watched a lot of PBS.  Bill Nye the science guy was my
idol and made me realize how cool science is.  It's a shame he's off the air
now.  That being said my interest I learned about tesla while working on a
robotics team in 7th grade.  One of the leaders mentioned off hand that some
guy named Tesla tried to invent wireless electricity.  That was all he ever
said about him but it stuck with me.  I looked up tesla on the internet a
couple years later, and look where i am now! ^_^

back on topic
drake schutt