Re: FUN Electronic Kits, EICO, Heathkit, Allied, etc. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 16:39:10 -0500
From: Shaun Epp <scepp@xxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: FUN Electronic Kits, EICO, Heathkit, Allied, etc. (fwd)

I know there are lots of people that have an axe to grind with Information
Unlimited, but there projects work.  I know, I've build a few as kits and
out of there books.  Go to
http://www.amazing1.com/

They have tesla coil kits and everything else you could think of.

Also Ramsey Electronics has many kits that you can build
http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/

Shaun Epp