RE: Dr. MegaVolt selling some electrical items on eBay and direct (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 10:14:38 -0700
From: Jim Mora <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Dr. MegaVolt selling some electrical items on eBay and direct (fwd)

Hello Group,

Off topic but: no one is forced to buy anything. Unless it is
misrepresented, more power to the seller. I have a lot of "Tesla" stuff that
was more impulsive than useful, shame on me :-) I have a considerable
collection of plastics, metals, etc... easy to make stuff now though.

Perhaps the wood has interesting spider like burns. I for one have never
been to Burning Man simply because it is so damn hot in Nevada that time of
year...

Jim Mora