HV Divider (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 11:43:49 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: HV Divider

Hi All,

Well, I blundered again (attention to detail error).
I had to fix the hv ac divider pdf. I replaced old version
with a  new version. Please delete the old version if you
downloaded. Here's the new version.
http://www.classictesla.com/download/hvacdivider.pdf

The problem: 5 Meg Pot should be a 10 Meg Pot. I had
used an old excel file from a year ago to identity values
used. Something just didn't feel right about R1 & R2 values,
so I measured R1 and R2 and they were 320 Meg (not 209). Sorry,
should have remeasured the actual unit when writing this and
not relied on the excel file. BTW, I updated all that stuff
in the pdf.

BTW, you could still use a 5 Meg pot, but you would need to
change R3 from a 1 Meg to a 2 Meg resistor.

Take care,
Bart