Re: Pole Pig Question: (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 12:55:36 -0500
From: Jim <branley1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>, Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Pole Pig Question: (fwd)

Thank you for the effort:
I believe that I am starting to get it. Picture 1 - primary alternating
at 60hz, picture 1 - secondary outputting 240volts or 2 - series
secondaries each outputting 120volts or both of the ends tied together
at one end and the other two ends outputting 240volts. They are in phase
with each other? The 2 - secondaries are out of phase because they are
wound differently?

Thank you once again,
Jim