Re: DC Motors (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 09:43:49 +0800
From: westland <westland@xxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: DC Motors (fwd)

Thanks so much Bart ... btw, I have to thank you too for JavaTC as
well... after trying (I believe) every one of the software TC design
aids out there, I've concluded that yours is the most useful (though I
do like the graphs on Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz' programs).  But
JavaTC has been the best tool for experimenting and understanding what
I've got.  Kudos

Chris

Tesla list wrote:
> Original poster: List moderator <mod1@xxxxxxxxxx>

>>> voltage. So, really low speed (which is why they are great for winding

--

J. Christopher Westland, PhD CPA
Professor, ISMT, University of Science & Technology, HK Clearwater Bay,Kowloon, Hong Kong