CDC 942C20P15K and -F caps for sale (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 16:48:57 -0700
From: Jim Mora <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: CDC 942C20P15K and -F caps for sale

Hello Group,

I have decided to sell off my (400) CDC MMC caps in favor of commercial
Pulse Duty caps. This is partially due to time limitations for assembly and
the need to quickly reconnect 3 coils in live demonstrations (series,
single, and parallel cap configurations). And yes, great care will be taken
to assure the caps are completely discharged!

I have a mixture of RoHs and non RoHs compliant types if you have a
preference. These are all new in the original CDC boxes or bags. I have lots
of beads for standoffs and 10m bleeders (use 2) which I will happily throw
in until gone.

Prices will be $3.10 ea 0-99 (100)+ $3.00. I believe this is a bit below
market value. There will be no damn handling charge and orders will go out
USPS or the lowest price I can ship to you. Email your address, zip, and
quantity wanted and I'll send back a total. I will except Paypal to
jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx or money orders only, this from past experience. I will
ship next day. Please no 1zy 2zy orders.

Thanks Much,

Jim Mora

What's left over if any will go up on Ebay