Re: Research Project (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 16:17:51 -0500
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Research Project (fwd)

This actually works very well.  At 7.5 kVA we were able to "transmit" at 170
Khz to another identical coil at 3/4 mile distance.

Across a classroom --- don't use a light bulb --- usually not enough
current.  Use a 6 inch long x 18 mm neon tube (local neon shop) and it will
glow brightly when attached from second coil terminal to the base (ground)
of the coil.  With your setup, it should work excellent out to around 100
feet.

Dr. Resonance