RE: pole pig question (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 09:51:02 +0000
From: Hans Schattenmeister <klugmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: pole pig question (fwd)

Well Jim, that really depends. I have a pig that has two HV windings. It is
set up for either 7200 or 14400. The are many different configurations for
pigs. I have a 25 kVA 13,800 pig with a 10 position rotary switch inside the
can. Can you give me any more information ?

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: pole pig question (fwd)
>Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 16:36:04 -0600 (MDT)
>
>Original poster: List moderator <mod1@xxxxxxxxxx>

Haben Spinnen Ohren? Finden Sie es heraus – mit dem MSN Suche Superquiz via
http://www.msn-superquiz.de  Jetzt mitmachen und gewinnen!