Re: maxwell pulse cap.

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I think you meant to address the original poster.
However now that you mention it, I believe what you
suggest is similar to how the units are filled and
sealed at the factory; all of these 35kV .03uF
Maxwells I've seen have a set-type nylon screw in one
end, screwed flush with the end cap and epoxied over
(or at least I *think* it was expoxied over...)

Regards,
Aaron, N7OE