Re: Ammeter & Voltmeter's (Where at?)

Original poster: "Thomas Coyle" <zxcasd@xxxxxxxxx>

Look on Ebay for seller "tibetwalk" - I've bought from him before and he sells some nice-looking units.

Tom

On 5/4/07, Tesla list <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: "M G" <<mailto:gt4awd@xxxxxxxxx>gt4awd@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi everyone, today I went to Home Depot looking for a mitter saw so I
could finally finish my new coil setup. Found a nice one for $99. I
had also hoped to find an Ammeter for my new externally located RFI
filter setup. To my surprise Home Depot does not carry these. They
only have the test units for voltage and amperage, not the digital or
analog meters that are permanently placed into the circuit.

I was wondering if you guys think any other local stores would carry
them, such as Lowes, True Value, etc..., or is this something that is
usually only found at a specialty electronics store? I know I could
find them online easily, but would rather get them at a local store
so I don't have to waste money on shipping, and wait for the item to
arrive. By the way, any suggested brands? I think I would rather use
an analog meter. A digital meter would make my "not so perfect" RFI
filter setup look even more "not so perfect"... :)

Thanks,

Matt G.

Love Games? Gamesville is Waiting for You... Free Online Games, Fat
Cash $ Prizes Plus Bingo, Solitaire, Poker & Much More!
< http://www.gamesville.com?if_Event=LYCOSMAILgvilletxt>http://www.gamesville.com