Subject : Re: RG-8 coax

Date : Thu, 03 May 2007 01:18:55 -0600

From : "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>

To : tesla@xxxxxxxxxx

Original poster: "resonance"

With DC it will handle approx 50 kV just as it is.

With 60 Hz AC strip the outer coax off and run a separate ground

cable, eg, 12 AWG. Don't run it with AC with the grounded shield on it.

Dr. Resonance

Love Games? Gamesville is Waiting for You... Free Online Games, Fat Cash $ Prizes Plus Bingo, Solitaire, Poker & Much More! <http://www.gamesville.com?if_Event=LYCOSMAILgvilletxt>http://www.gamesville.com