RE: tesla and fusion

Original poster: "Scott Bogard" <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Given that I grew up about a mile, the way a crow flies, away from a nuclear power plant, I have always been interested in nuclear science. He has an interesting concept, but I think, it is a little too passive to create sustainable fusion, I would do it a little differently. I would run the TC through pure deuterium gas, and I would rectify it, so it was a steady stream instead of AC. I would put a narrow tube in the middle (which the arc travels through) and I would put something like a can crushing rig around it. Once Ionized, you could induce a great compressive surge with the rig, and (in theory) fuse most all of the atoms at the same time. This should provide sufficient energy to ionize a larger chamber, which could them be magnetically isolated (like in a tokamak reactor) and the field intensity could be pulsed to compress the ions and induce more fusion, when the reactor temperature drops. I of course, have no real training, so I don't know if this would work, but it is an idea to throw out there. I wish him luck all the same.
Scott Bogard.

From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: tesla and fusion
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 23:36:05 -0600

Original poster: "steve sterling" <unityfound@xxxxxxxxx>

hey folks, did anyone hear about this guy using a tesla coil for nuclear fusion. i seen him on youtube and he wants to put a super sized tesla coil inside a westinghouse fission reactor.

cool
cHBE

their website at noblefuse dot org

Need a break? Find your escape route with Live Search Maps. http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?ss=Restaurants~Hotels~Amusement%20Park&cp=33.832922~-117.915659&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=1118863&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01