From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Large Flat Coil
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:17:31 -0600

Original poster: Slurp812 <slurp812@xxxxxxxxx>

If its that close to 455 khz, it should kill radio reception for a
good distance. Not nice with close neighbors!

Fres measured 438.5 kHz. I tried to measure f2, but the generator
just won't output a high enough frequency (a thorn in my side a long
time now). Anyway, Javatc measured 455 kHz using measured radius
values from center of coil to the nearest wall. I ended up having to

Could you be the guest MSN Movies presenter? Click Here to Audition http://www.lightscameraaudition.co.uk