Re: Large Flat Coil

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

who listens to AM radio anyway?   haha.   they can play CDs
Mike

Original poster: Slurp812 <slurp812@xxxxxxxxx>

If its that close to 455 khz, it should kill radio reception for a
good distance. Not nice with close neighbors!

Check out <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->new cars at Yahoo! Autos.