1/12HP 3600rpm SRSG teletype motors for sale $45 ea + shipping

Original poster: "Thomas Coyle" <zxcasd@xxxxxxxxx>

List,

I apologize to those of you who responded to my last posting about this and didn't hear from me for a few weeks - I was hospitallized unexpectedly and didn't have any access to a computer. Now I'm back and in good form, and I still have about 20 of these 1/12hp 3600rpm synchronous teletype motors ready to go. The last one I sold on Ebay went for $63 plus shipping, but I'm willing to part with them here for $45 each plus actual shipping since I know they'll be going to a good home and so I don't have to deal with the Bay again. These things weigh 8 pounds each, so cheapest shipping to CONUS is about $9 for Fedex Home Delivery (5 business days) for one, $14 for two.

Each of the units that I'm selling has been tested both with variac and straight on/off line voltage and I'm only selling the ones that are relatively pristine (I have a few that were either DOA, or noisy, or with bent shafts, or other actual or potential problems - I'm keeping those).

Here is the text from one of the motors:

Code LMU38 TELETYPE Ser. 294XXX
PD-108/UG Supply 115V, 1 phase, 60hz CONTR: N600/11/61386 SER: 190 MFR: 59433
TELETYPE CORP  Chicago, Ill.  Teletype Part 159739  Model 5SC19LG10B
HP 1/12  ROT CCW  RPM 3600  V 115  A 2.7  PH 1  CY 60
TIME RTG 50 degrees C  CODE U  MADE IN USA

If you're interested in one or more, please contact me off-list at zxcasd(at)gmail.com. I only accept Paypal (including credit cards, no surcharge), and will ship the day after payment is made. If someone happens to be local to San Diego, pickup is fine.

Thanks all.

Tom