From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 9:14 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: PLEASE......need advice, help with power supply

Hi Tomas,

Yes you can connect the two 5KW transformers together providing:

1.  The secondary of each in not center tapped grounded.
2.  If each transformer only has one bushing, you dont need to worry
about forming a center tap between the two transformers.  If two
bushings are available, you will need to ground one of them.
3.  You phase the primaries correctly so one transformer puts out a
negative voltage when the other transformer puts out a positive voltage.

I recommend that you DON'T USE these high power transformers until
you gain more experience.  These power levels can be deadly.  Use the
4.5KV NST for your first coil.

Gerry R.

<http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339>AOL.com.