Re: [RE]newbie in Australia

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx In a message dated 3/28/07 8:35:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Original poster: "Toni Smith"

Hi total newbie here. Have been interested in Tesla's work for over 15 years
but never been able to get my hands on much information. Also finding I need
more grounding in electrics to understand what is being talked about. Any
good sources anyone could recommend? At the moment I know enough to be able
to wire up a car and other similar basic projects. And self taught in fixing
computers (read working out what is wrong and replacing faulty parts).
Thanks in advance

Toni

Toni,

A basic Tesla coil is a pretty simple circuit, at least on the
face of it.  More complex designs can be made, and there's
always more that can be learned.  Learning about Tesla Coils
can take one on a continuum from the simple to the complex.

  <http:hometown.aol.com/futuret/page3.html>http:hometown.aol.com/futuret/page3.html

John

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.