Re: Interesting photo and video of coil use in Australia

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Point taken but, while I appreciate applause, what I really had hoped from the group of fellow magicians was technical discussion. Questions like: "What is the total power in that long exposure", and "how did the long breakout point affect tuning and spark length" or noob questions like "How big could you make this?" would also be quite technically challenging and of interest to many on this list, I suspect without being off topic. Many of us look to "doing stuff" with our TC's rather than just streamers sparks and the occasional fluoro tube.

Peter

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx Hi Peter,
It's much harder to get applause from a group of fellow magicians than from the general audience.
    Maybe this is what is meant by the saying
"A prophet is not without honor, save on his own mail list." ;-))
Matt D.