RE: quick n simple questions

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

I'm just trying to get something out of this dismal output.....TC use or not......It won't pop a 15A fuse with a direct short on the seconday now.
Mike

Original poster: G Hunter <dogbrain_39560@xxxxxxxxx>

I agree.  MOT shunts are pretty ineffective, so
removing them will gain you little or nothing.  Ovens
are rated for cooking power, not wallplug power, so
your MOT will probably put out 800W or thereabouts.
If your goal is to drive a Tesla coil with it, I
suggest a voltage multiplier of some sort.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49981/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/features_spam.html>Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49981/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/features_spam.html>free Yahoo! Mail Beta.