From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: den 24 mars 2007 04:12
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: quick n simple questions

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,
   I recently dissected a small microwave oven (500W).  This lil MOT
might come in handy, but it's definitely current limited by
shunts.  There appears to be 8 on each side of the core.  The
question is...if I want to beef this lil critter up a bit,  how many
would you suggest I remove?  One other question is...do I keep the
remaining ones together or spaced and if together,  do I wedge them
up to the primary coil or keep them centered between the coils?
Mike

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49935/*http://games.yahoo.com>Bored
stiff? Loosen up...
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49935/*http://games.yahoo.com>Download
and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.