Re: Wireless Power Transmission

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "David Thomson" <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ed,

> No power transmission though - all his work obeyed the laws of nature.

So here we get to the crux of the matter.  Is it your opinion that wireless
power transmission violates the laws of nature?

Dave

Perhaps it would be clearer if I restated that sentence to read something like "his results could be predicted using conventional mathematical tools, received signal strengths (actually currents because he used a thermocouple milliameter) were what would be expected with the antenna gains and powers he was using". [The important thing is that he and Uda were the first ones to build these configurations and test them.] Certainly wireless power transmission per se violates no laws of nature.

Ed