Re: Level Shifter...

Original poster: "Teslacoil Workshop" <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Chip,

Just feed the hexadecimal value of the voltage desired on pin0 thru pin4 on
the pole pig's D/A converter. You may have to invert the output (J1) to get
AC. Don't forget the 10K pull-up resistors to Vcc.

Ha ha ha... I'm just pulling your leg. "Level Shifting" is what one does
when one is working with microelectronics. You know, 5v, chips, leds,
etc.... When discussing pole pigs or other AC devices, you want a
"transformer" to step up or down voltage.

7200 AC can be doubled (or more) when converted to DC with a rectifiers and
capacitors in various arrangements. I don't know how robust AC to DC voltage
doublers can be in TC service.

Jeff