RE: New BOOK - Coming Soon (DRSSTC: MiniBrute Reference Design)

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the complements.  The new book will be a complete reference
design for the miniBrute system full of electrical and full mechanical
details of the complete system.  It should be out in mid April.

Thanks again

Dan

Daniel McCauley
miniBrute DRSSTC Board Kits available Now!
Advanced Modulator Board Kits available Now!
http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com

Hi All:

Dan:
  We have never spoken, I would like to complement you on your first
book.
Very well written with outstanding diagrams, pictures and instructions.
All
done with a real "Tesla Persons" perspective. Nice job and
congratulations
on your second book. I will be one of the first purchasers.

Cheers

Alan Majernick
Alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx