From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Big Bruiser
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 19:07:37 -0600

Original poster: westland <westland@xxxxxx>

Wow ... that's a serious coil.   What is the toroid?  Wire mesh on a frame?

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "D.C. Cox" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I recently posted Big Bruiser on You Tube.

Just go to You Tube and do a search for: "Lightning on the Lawn" and it will pop up. approx 3 min. in length.

Dr. Resonance

--

J. Christopher Westland, PhD CPA
Professor, ISMT, University of Science & Technology, HK Clearwater Bay,Kowloon, Hong Kong