small NST available?

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,
I have a 'baby' coil that was originally just designed to make a plasma globe and light up fluorescent bulb and was reasonably 'safe' for kids to be near, but now I'd like to juice it up a bit....nothing much, but more than the 35W input it had originally. I actually overbuilt it when I made it some 10 years ago and now would like to power it with a 9/30 NST or an OBIT. If anyone one on the list has one they'd care to part with, would you contact me offlist?
Thanks,
Mike

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
<http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/;_ylc=X3oDMTE4MGw4Z2hlBF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDZ3JlZW5jZW50ZXI->Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center.