Re: Midieval Tesla Coil?

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,
I just perused that site and well, it's been too long since I've been in college and differential equations to even comment on that ECE thing, but one thing....It's about unanimous in all the replies to this that it is pseudoscience at best, but I've not seen anyone actually show why it is bogus. I'd certainly like ONE person to show why. If I recall correctly, one of Tesla's professors suggested he not waste time and effort in that 'impossible' rotating magnetic field.....simply because he did not understand it. I'm not saying this ECE theory is worth a hill of beans, but I will not badmouth the fellow without being able to show why I don't agree with it. It's guys like Tesla who think outside the box where any new innovations in science comes from. Just because I can't folllow a person's line of thinking, I won't sit and berate that person.
Mike

Hi Ed,
     Asimov said, "Really good science fiction must be both good
science and good fiction"
  Unlike the "Einstein Cartan Evans grand unified field theory",
which is neither,
Glitch is great humorous fiction,

Matt D.

Now that's room service! <http://travel.yahoo.com/hotelsearchpage;_ylc=X3oDMTFtaTIzNXVjBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit.