Re: E.M. theory

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 3/9/07 12:55:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: leith aitchison <domedimensions@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Site that may be of interest explaining Einstein Cartan Evans
grand unified field theory , simply amazing !!!
<http://www.aias.us>http://www.aias.us

Interesting.

    Does anyone in physics besides Evans and his friends call this the
 "Einstein-Cartan-Evans Grand Unified Field Theory", or know about it?
 So far, I've talked to three physics profs at three different
 Universities in three different states, but have not found one familiar
 with it, or the group, yet.

(Also interesting that the entire web site says: © Copyright 2007 Myron Wyn Evans)

Hopefully this will not prove to be another case of "intellect onanism"
that we saw with "Aether theory" and "longitudinal wave theory".

Matt D.

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339>AOL.com.