To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 7:22 AM
Subject: Re: CD 940c series caps

Original poster: Frosty <frosty90@xxxxxxxxx>
LOL yes i am in Australia too so they should work perfectly!
(do i still need to mount them upside down? :-) )

On 3/3/07, Tesla list <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: "Peter Terren" <<mailto:pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx >

I use them and so does Robin Copini.  We're both in Australia so you
should be OK if you mount them upside down.

Tesladownunder
<http://tesladownunder>http://tesladownunder

--
Frosty