Re: The ideal DC coil power supply? RE: RE: Xfmrs

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

How about an RCS-1000 YAG PSU?

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/garage/psu_34kV_1.jpg
http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/garage/psu_34kV_2.jpg

It's 17" x 6" x 6", weighs in at 17 pounds, cranks out
up to 34 kVDC at 1 kJ/sec, and runs off of 200 - 240
VAC.

If that ain't big enough, they also make an RCS-2000.

Adam

> Original poster: Jim Lux <jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<snip>