non sync rotary.....

Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Have ya ever had a coil that just wouldnt run right with a rotary, but runs great with a static gap ? I built an eight point Async rotary for my Lil' 4" coil, ive messed with gap spacings , speed, and ballast adjustments,...the result is erratic operation and low spark otput...

years ago, I built a gap for my 8" coil,.....it worked great, and, I could switch between static and rotary with no coil adjustment

 not sure whats going on,...hey, static gaps are cool, right ?  :-)

<http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2752??PS=47575>Rates near 39yr lows! $430K Loan for $1,399/mo - Paying Too Much? Calculate new payment