How to tune? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 22:03:22 -0500
From: Drake Schutt <drake89@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: How to tune?

Hey everyone- I'm getting to the point where my coil is almost done and
realized that I lost a very important webpage link.  It was a tutorial on
how to set up and properly tune your coil and it was great!  now it's lost
:(   If anyone knows where I can find this or a similar step by step guide
to setting up my coil I would be obliged.  I think it might have been on
gary lashus' (can't really remember his name) page but I really can't find
it.  All I remember is the first page on his site was him sitting on some
huge statue.

thanks a million
drake