Re: audio oscillator (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 03:28:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: audio oscillator (fwd)

I know you asked for a reply offlist, but I figured
someone might find this useful, and it's FREE:

http://www.download3000.com/download_2259.html

SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful
signal generator for free! It can create numerous
waveshapes; sine, triangular, square, noise, etc, and
display them graphically. The square and triangular
signals can have their mark/space ratio continuously
altered to make sawtooth and pulse waveforms and all
signals can be inverted. The output can be a single
frequency or swept, or a single or repeating tone
burst. The response to a single burst acquired from a
microphone can also be displayed. With most sound
boards the range is 10Hz-20kHz but with a 96kHz
sampling sound board 40kHz can be achieved and the
output can be calibrated in volts.

Adam

> Anyone on the list happen to have a simple circuit
> for an audio
> oscillator.  I need approx freq range of 50 Hz thru
> 4 kHz.
>
> Please advise off-list.
>
> Dr. Resonance

TV dinner still cooling?