Re: How to wind a simple Pancake Coil in less than an hour... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 23:53:28 +0200
From: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: How to wind a simple Pancake Coil in less than an hour... (fwd)

Tesla list skrev:

snip

   If not, I strongly suggest that every Tesla
> Coil builder engages in at least one of these activities while winding a
> Pancake Coil on a Sunday morning...Otherwise it just won't work properly,
> will it?

Jeff,

Your reemerging on the surface and into the core of this list is a gift
to us all.
Although some of the responses it spawned are pending recognition,
postponed by their own inner momentum, your contributions are those of a
true experimenter and a scientist of the imperial persuasion.

I am very grateful for the time you have taken to show us all, just how
easy it is to make a pancake coil, and why there is no excuse for not
doing so.

Soon we will see the PCsstc and whatnot.

In awe, Cheers, Finn Hammer
Coiling in Denmark