Re: Dead pig (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:34:40 -0700
From: The Krohns <2halice@xxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Dead pig (fwd)

Hi Gene,

The secondary coil of a pole pig acts as a dead short when connected to
power.  It is your ballast system that keeps your breakers from tripping.
You may simply need more ballast.  Here's a page that describes how a
ballast system works: http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/ballast.html.

Cordially, Hal in Tucson

> From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>

Finder