Re: Dielectric oil for a new capaciotor (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 21:41:12 -0700
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Dielectric oil for a new capaciotor (fwd)

At 04:34 PM 6/23/2007, you wrote:

> [...]

Even $60 seems high ($12/gallon).  You must live in an area with
expensive shipping, etc.  That's 50% higher than the Los Angeles area price.

You'll never find it  in quantities smaller than 5 gallons at a
dealer.  Except perhaps by someone willing to sell you quantities
they decant for you from their larger container: at a place that uses
it on a large scale (transformer shops, etc)