Re: copper plated tungsten rods (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 00:00:48 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: copper plated tungsten rods (fwd)

Hi Scott,

I don't think you'll gain anything. The path length is so small that
from an RF standpoint, any losses due to RF currents would be negligible
at best. The plating would also likely pit and transfer material. I
think you would quickly end up with zero plating at the point of
conduction (the rest of the electrode would look really nice however).

Take care,
Bart