Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:59:28 -0700
From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Forwarded mail....

Tesla list wrote:

> [...]
    Although others will differ I think the main criterion is how warm
the various components (including your primary taps) get in operation
If they're not very hot that means they're not dissipating much power
and changing them probably won't make much of a difference.  As for the
leads from the capacitors I don't think they are steel (tried a magnet
on them?) but again others can comment.

Ed