Re: NST Shunt Removal (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 18:30:04 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: NST Shunt Removal (fwd)

Hi Dennis,

For an NST, I just use the NST case. But for MOT's, I used an Army
ammunition can which I got the idea from someone here on the list (I
think Gary did this). The can was perfect for the task. I just happened
to be driving over the pass to Nevada, stopped at a gas station, and
there was a garage sale of sorts right there at the gas station (weird).
But, they had two Army green ammo cans and I bought for like a dollar
each. Totally sealed and the lid has an excellent seal strip. It also
includes a carrying handle on top to make it that much nicer. You have
to drill some holes in the top or top of sides for bushings, but other
than that, it's a perfect canister for these little tranny's.

Take care,
Bart