Re: those folks at MIT (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:24:31 -0700
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: those folks at MIT (fwd)

At 03:39 PM 6/12/2007, Tesla list wrote:

> [...]

Indeed, and I support the idea of using different conceptual models
to get a fresh viewpoint on a problem.

However, when it comes to basic experimental technique, these guys
aren't just taking a different path, they've left the flashlight at home.

One should also be able to relate the new model to the old ones in
some tractable way.

Jim