Sometimes the most intriguing ideas... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:18:47 -0500
From: CajunCoiler <cajuncoiler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Pupman Tesla List <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Sometimes the most intriguing ideas...

Sometimes the most intriguing ideas come to you
in a dream.  In one of last night's dreams, I saw
what I now call the "tesla coil chip".

Image:
http://msbdatasystems.com/Images/Images_cc/tc_chip.jpg

That picture gives you a general idea of what I was seeing.
It is by no means, to scale... the one in my dream measured
about a foot square, and felt like it weighed about 50 or 60
pounds.

After I woke up, and did a rough sketch to keep me from
forgetting it, it dawned on me that if coiling became such a
popular hobby as to have electronics companies consider
it "profitable", we might actually see devices like this one
(with varying volt, amp, and capacitance ratings) being
made for retail sales... it would be the ultimate component
for coiling, making the part-count on a coil drop considerably.

Anyone else ever see one of these in a dream?
Just a thought. :)
--
Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux
Panama City, FL USA