Re: CLOR-N-OIL PCB Screening Kit (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:50:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: J. Aaron Holmes <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: CLOR-N-OIL PCB Screening Kit (fwd)

I know this particular kit has been discussed before.
You'll get some hits in the archives for sure.  When I
acquired my first pigs years ago, I bought a couple of
these kits (the 50ppm ones) from Forestry Suppliers
Inc.  I think they were only $10 each or something
really cheap.  I was surprised.  Anyway, my only
complaint about them is that the test steps must be
executed with careful timing, and there are lots of
steps.  You will want to read the instructions several
(maybe many!) times before beginning; these are not
dipstick tests like for spa pH and alkalinity, etc.
;-))

Have fun!
Aaron, N7OE

(http://www.forestry-suppliers.com/product_pages/View_Catalog_Page.asp?mi=33